If you have no time restraints and leave your repair overnight, then the 16-hour system is the best price and best to work with. This low viscosity, solvent free, two component product based on specific epoxy resins is designed for use after the first "primer coat" DRY FIX® 16 application. DRY FLEX® 16. components are part of the Window Care system which gives durable solutions to the curative and preventative treatment of timber.
- Low viscosity
- Penetrates more quickly and deeply into the wood
- Enormously strong bond with timber
- Easy brush application
- After application, can be left up to 8 hours before application of DRY FLEX® 16
- Maximum compatibility with DRY FIX® 16
- Simple and clean to mix with the MIX&FIX set