Quick drying DRY FLEX® 1 is used after the application of DRY FLEX® 1 primer. It's usually preferred over the longer cures (DRY FLEX® 4 & DRY FLEX® 16) for it's fast repair capabilities for those looking to finish a job in a short time frame and sometimes as a simple aide to splicing. Dry Flex 1 Low viscosity, solvent free, two component product based on specific epoxy resins. Designed for use as the first "primer coat" application in conjunction with DRY FLEX® 1. - DRY FIX® 1 components are part of the Window Care system which gives durable solutions to the curative and preventative treatment of timber. See the Repair Care handbook for repair methods.
- Permanently Elastic
- Excellent modelling characteristics
- Easy to achieve a smooth finish in one step
- Easy to saw, plane, screw and drill
- Ready for sanding and painting after 1 hour
- New simple opening of the cartridges
- Screw cap with 'Anti-Leak' System