If you have to get the job finished in the same day, then using DRY FIX® 4 as the wood stabiliser, primer prior to DRY FLEX® 4 is the system to use. This low viscosity, solvent free, two component product based on specific epoxy resins, is designed for use as the first "primer coat" application in conjunction with DRY FLEX® 4. - DRY FIX® 4 components are part of the Window Care system which gives durable solutions to the curative and preventative treatment of timber. See the Repair Care handbook for repair methods.
- Low viscosity
- Penetrates more quickly and deeply into the wood
- Enormously strong bond with timber
- Easy brush application
- After application, can be left up to 8 hours before application of DRY FLEX® 4
- Maximum compatibility with DRY FLEX® 4
- Simple and clean to mix with the MIX&FIX set